To achieve optimum quality, we try to limit video content to about 1 hour per DVD. As a frame of reference, we can fit about twelve to fifteen 3" reels per DVD whereas we can only fit two 7" reels per DVD.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a sample of the 8mm transfer?
- Why don't you transfer in Hi-Def?
- Do you do any enhancements to my 8mm reels?
- How many 8mm/Super8 reels do you put on each DVD?
- Do you transfer sound from my Super8 reels?
- Do you keep a copy of your customer's video?
- Do you view your customer's home movies?
- After conversion of the VHS tapes to DVD, can the DVD's be saved to my computer and edited?
- Why is there a limit of 2 hours per disc? Can you transfer longer videotapes?
- I am worried about the quality of output movie. Does conversion from VHS to DVD degrade the quality?