No, each tape is transferred to one DVD whether the tape is 5 minutes long or 6 hours long. The system does not allow us to pause recording of a DVD to start up a new tape. The transfer starts at the begin and goes until the technician hits stop or the tape no longer has content. Once stopped, the process is finalized.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a sample of the 8mm transfer?
- Why don't you transfer in Hi-Def?
- Do you do any enhancements to my 8mm reels?
- How many 8mm/Super8 reels do you put on each DVD?
- Do you transfer sound from my Super8 reels?
- Do you keep a copy of your customer's video?
- Do you view your customer's home movies?
- After conversion of the VHS tapes to DVD, can the DVD's be saved to my computer and edited?
- Why is there a limit of 2 hours per disc? Can you transfer longer videotapes?
- I am worried about the quality of output movie. Does conversion from VHS to DVD degrade the quality?