The DVD's are formatted to be played in your home theater DVD player, not for editing. If you have software that can convert VIDEO_TS files to another format, you would then be able to edit the movies in another program such as iMovie. Please note however that all video work is done in a PC format and data may not be visable on a Mac. We are unsure as to why some Macs will see the data while others hide the data. It will still play on a computer or DVD player but may not be editable.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a sample of the 8mm transfer?
- Why don't you transfer in Hi-Def?
- Do you do any enhancements to my 8mm reels?
- How many 8mm/Super8 reels do you put on each DVD?
- Do you transfer sound from my Super8 reels?
- Do you keep a copy of your customer's video?
- Do you view your customer's home movies?
- After conversion of the VHS tapes to DVD, can the DVD's be saved to my computer and edited?
- Why is there a limit of 2 hours per disc? Can you transfer longer videotapes?
- I am worried about the quality of output movie. Does conversion from VHS to DVD degrade the quality?