We cannot duplicate any videos if they have encryption on them, regardless of whether they are your own tapes or not. We cannot legally break the encryption due to copyright laws and our equipment will suspend all such transfers immediately. No refund, full or partial, will be given to prepaid boxes for tapes that are sent with encryption.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a sample of the 8mm transfer?
- Why don't you transfer in Hi-Def?
- Do you do any enhancements to my 8mm reels?
- How many 8mm/Super8 reels do you put on each DVD?
- Do you transfer sound from my Super8 reels?
- Do you keep a copy of your customer's video?
- Do you view your customer's home movies?
- After conversion of the VHS tapes to DVD, can the DVD's be saved to my computer and edited?
- Why is there a limit of 2 hours per disc? Can you transfer longer videotapes?
- I am worried about the quality of output movie. Does conversion from VHS to DVD degrade the quality?