Our videotape to DVD transfer DVD's are in a VIDEO_TS format, designed to be played in your home DVD player. VIDEO_TS files contain video, audio, subtitle and menu contents multiplexed together into a stream form and thuse are not designed to be edited in on your home computer. You will need software such as HandBrake that can convert VIDEO_TS files to another format such as MPEG or AVI.
Articles in this section
- Can I see a sample of the 8mm transfer?
- Why don't you transfer in Hi-Def?
- Do you do any enhancements to my 8mm reels?
- How many 8mm/Super8 reels do you put on each DVD?
- Do you transfer sound from my Super8 reels?
- Do you keep a copy of your customer's video?
- Do you view your customer's home movies?
- After conversion of the VHS tapes to DVD, can the DVD's be saved to my computer and edited?
- Why is there a limit of 2 hours per disc? Can you transfer longer videotapes?
- I am worried about the quality of output movie. Does conversion from VHS to DVD degrade the quality?