Once on your hard drive, on a PC, simply select all, right-click on any highlighted file and select Properties. In the Attributes, simply make sure the Read-Only is unchecked. With a Mac, select all the files and press Command-Option-I. In the Ownership & Permission, change from Read Only, to Read & Write.
Articles in this section
- Can you scan my professional portraits or other copyrighted material?
- How much compression do you use when saving the pictures in JPEG format?
- Where are my photos scanned?
- How long will it take to complete my scanning order?
- Are my photos/slides/negatives returned to me?
- I've had multiple jobs scanned and each disk starts at file #1. When I copy them to my hard drive it tells me there is a file name conflict. What should I do?
- Can I view my scanned images on my TV with my DVD player?
- I've downloaded my files onto my hard drive but it says they are locked. How do I unlock them?
- Will I be able to download the files off the DVD to my computer?