If you plan on mixing the photos together, you can either manually rename them as you sort them into different folders or you can use a bulk renaming tool. We recommend that you use any number of free file renaming software that is available that will automatically rename your files once copied to your hard drive. You can find quite a few at VersionTracker.com by searching for "file rename ". We do not fulfill custom numbering requests; every job starts at #1.
Articles in this section
- Can you scan my professional portraits or other copyrighted material?
- How much compression do you use when saving the pictures in JPEG format?
- Where are my photos scanned?
- How long will it take to complete my scanning order?
- Are my photos/slides/negatives returned to me?
- I've had multiple jobs scanned and each disk starts at file #1. When I copy them to my hard drive it tells me there is a file name conflict. What should I do?
- Can I view my scanned images on my TV with my DVD player?
- I've downloaded my files onto my hard drive but it says they are locked. How do I unlock them?
- Will I be able to download the files off the DVD to my computer?