Yes, all of your original source material is returned to you along with the digital DVD data disc of your scanned images. We do not offer a service dispose of or keep your photos, negatives or slides. All originals will be returned with your order whether you want them or not. What you choose to do with them once you receive them back. As a side note, photographs are not recyclable due to their chemical composition
Articles in this section
- Can you scan my professional portraits or other copyrighted material?
- How much compression do you use when saving the pictures in JPEG format?
- Where are my photos scanned?
- How long will it take to complete my scanning order?
- Are my photos/slides/negatives returned to me?
- I've had multiple jobs scanned and each disk starts at file #1. When I copy them to my hard drive it tells me there is a file name conflict. What should I do?
- Can I view my scanned images on my TV with my DVD player?
- I've downloaded my files onto my hard drive but it says they are locked. How do I unlock them?
- Will I be able to download the files off the DVD to my computer?