Yes, due to swift technological changes, your returned prepaid box order for scanning must be received back to ScanMyPhotos.com within 6 months from the date the order was placed. Otherwise, the box expires and no consideration, obligation or monetary reimbursement of any kind will be provided; so, you have six months to gather your pictures and have us scan it.
Articles in this section
- Can I send my albums or photos stuck to pages?
- Can I see some sample photo scans?
- Can you scan my photos at a higher resolution?
- What resolution are my photos scanned at?
- Is there a minimum number of photos to send with the Pay-per-Scan option?
- I've moved since I first placed my order, how can I change my mailing address?
- Can you ship Prepaid Photo Scanning boxes from the same order to different addresses?
- Can you combine multiple boxes into one order?
- What is the size of the box for the Prepaid Photo Scanning box?
- Do your Prepaid Photo Scanning boxes ever expire?