ScanMyPhotos.com, a division of Photos Etc Corp., began in 1990 as a boutique retail photo center called 30 Minute Photos Etc., headquartered in Irvine, California. Today, the company operates a nationwide and international photo scanning service which regularly makes national news for their leadership, entrepreneurial innovations and super-fast service. Years ago, ScanMyPhotos commercialized a new type of super-fast scanning technology to safely digitize and preserve millions of photo snapshots.
ScanMyPhotos.com continues to gain accolades from the media which can be viewed in our "In the News" section.
ScanMyPhotos.com protects your generations of analog photo, slides, negatives and home movies. Tour the entire ScanMyPhotos.com website for creative ideas and listings of all the other imaging services to help preserve and share your special memories.
Submit your favorite family photo heirlooms for restoration, even if it's damaged or discolored. Our digital restoration departmentwill make any photograph look brand new.
ScanMyPhotos is a leader in supporting the local community and nationally, with several campaigns which garnered media attention around the country. See: "In The News". Company president, Mitch Goldstone, is a well-known leader in the photo industry and regularly quoted and featured by the media.
So, catch the buzz on ScanMyPhotos.com. Your journey into experiencing why we are the nation's favorite scanning company is about to begin.
- Barron's Magazine gave ScanMyPhotos a 5 out of 5 star review, noting that the service is "worth a fortune."
- ScanMyPhotos was profiled by 5-time Emmy Award winning reporter, Dave Malkoff.
- Popular Photography named ScanMyPhotos a "leader in digitizing prints"
- The New York Times Personal Tech reviewer David Pogue has used and written about us.
- ScanMyPhotos.com was even featured in a CNN story and in CNN anchor Christine Roman's book "Smart is the New Rich".
- The company has also been featured in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, KTLA News and USA Today.
- Los Angeles Magazine named ScanMyPhotos as one of their top 100 favorite things, saying that "[ScanMyPhotos.com] has become the country's leading source for quick scans."
- Delta Sky Magazine named ScanMyPhotos an Editors' Pick.