Due to the high number of slides that are scanned in an average order and our daily scan totals, we cannot offer to custom name your scanned images. Typically we will separate your carousels or sleeves into separate folders starting with folder 01, then 02, etc. You can easily rename your files after you receive the DVD back. We recommend that you use any number of free file renaming software that is available that will automatically rename your files once copied to your hard drive. You can find quite a few at VersionTracker.com by searching for "file rename ".
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to clean slides?
- Can you custom name my files or put my images into separate folders on the DVD?
- Can you scan 126mm or 110 slides?
- Can you scan unmounted 35mm slides?
- How large of a print can I make from the scanned slides?
- What resolutions do you scan slides at?
- What file format are my 35mm slides scanned at?